Make an Enquiry
* Classic style home with high ceilings, native wood window and door frames
* Flat section with all day sun and great indoor-outdoor living
* Large open plan living and dining
* Modern kitchen with ample bench area
* 5 Large double bedrooms, sunny reading room attached to master
* Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Double garage with space for a workshop
* Extra space off the garage perfect for rumpus room/man cave/family room
* 5 minutes walk to Naenae shops, 10 minutes drive to Lower Hutt, close to train station
With native wood framing around windows and doors, high ceilings and large rooms throughout, there are lots of wonderful reminders of its history. While it keeps abundant charm, the home is well suited for today's living style, with the modern kitchen, spacious open plan living, fantastic outdoor entertaining area and a modern family sized bathroom.
Such properties do not come around often. Don't miss out on your chance to own a simply stunning home.
Call Kris today on 0274 KRIS24 that is 0274 574724
Open plan dining with access to the deck
Large open plan kitchen with breakfast bar.
All bedrooms are double plus
Large family bathroom with bath and separate shower
Hideaway Laundry in the hallway
Large double garage with workshop
Flat fully fenced section with all day sun
Large living area with access to the deck
Clothesline, Dishwasher, Electric heater, Electric hob, Electric oven, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Letterbox, Heat pump, Laundry tub - common, Security lights, Window treatments
Legal Estate: Fee Simple